Lohova Tatiana Vladimirovna, Candidate of historical sciences, associate professor, sub-department of philosophy, history and law, deputy director for research, Novorossiysk branch of the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation (56 Vidova street, Novorossyisk, Krasnodar region, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The article formulates a problem of studying the national economy of the country and its regions in 1930–1940s. The retrospective experience once more allows to analyze organizational and economic aspects of the USSR socioeco-nomic policy by the example of socialistic reforms in agriculture of Krasnodar re-gion and Adygei. The aim of the work is to analyze the economic and demographic potential of the soviet village in Krasnodar region and Adygei in 1930–1940s, to re-veal the agricultural sector’s condition and peculiarities in Krasnodar region and the Adygei autonomous region in the stated period.
Materials and methods. In order to understand the essence of the topic under in-vestigation the author used the retrospective method allowing a more detailed under-standing of the processes under consideration, to establish the cause-and-effect rela-tions and to determine the development dynamics of the command system of the country’s economic management in the prewar period. The contribution of the re-gion’s villagers into the Victory of soviet people in the Great Patriotic War, under-standing the problem of sources thereof appear to be fundamental for studying the history of 1930–1940s. The given circumstance cause a necessity to apply the historical-comparative method, allowing to reveal the specifics of the Krasnodar region’s village in comparison with other region of the North Caucasus, RF and USSR. The system-structural approach, allowing to consider the problem of agriculture in development, unity and interconnection of its integral parts, is of great importance for researching the agrarian sector of the economy of the Krasnodar region and the Adygei autonomous region as a part of the country’s national economy. The author proceeded from understanding a necessity of analyzing the given process as some integral substance, forming a unified image of development and functioning of the whole system of national economy. The system approach gave an opportunity not just to conduct a complex research, but also to reveal an interconnection of political, socioeconomic, ideological, spiritual and moral processes.
Results. On the basis of the overwhelming source base the author managed to objectively determine the state of agriculture of Krasnodar region in the prewar period, to show its achievements and losses. The researcher revealed the economic and demographic potential of the societ village in Krasnodar region and Adygei in 1930–1940s, in particular, organizational and economic aspects of socialistic re-forms in the regional agriculture, considered the positive and negative experience and results thereof.
Conclusions. The research carried out by the author allowed to adequately reflect the general direction, regional peculiarities and regularities of agricultural produc-tion functioning and its support – rural workers – in the period of radical transforma-tions of the prewar period (1930–1940s). The scientific novelty of the work consists in the complex research of agricultural functioning in the framework of mostly agra-rian field. Refusal of ideological schemes allowed to objectively describe and ana-lyze the processes taken place. By using a wide range of sources the author at-tempted to characterize in complex the development state of rural productive forces, rural material resources and main branches of agricultural production of the Krasno-dar region and the Adygei autonomous region in comparison with all-USSR indices.
1. Vsesoyuznaya perepis' naseleniya 1937 goda: Obshchie itogi. Sbornik dokumentov i materialov [All-USSR population census of 1937: General results. Collected documents and materials]. Moscow, 2007.
2. Malysheva E. M. V bor'be za Pobedu (Sotsial'nye otnosheniya i ekonomicheskoe sotrudnichestvo rabochikh i krest'yan Severnogo Kavkaza v gody voyny 1941–1945) [In struggle for Victory (Social relations and economic cooperation of workers and peasants in the North Caucasus in 1941–1945)]. Maykop, 1992.
3. Arkhiv IVI Ministerstva oborony SSSR. Dokumenty i materialy. Inv. № 32 [Archive of the USSR Ministry of Defence. Documents and materials. Inv. № 32].
4. Istoriya sotsialisticheskoy ekonomiki SSSR: v 7 t.[History of socialistic economy of USSR].Moscow,1978,vol.4.
5. Vedomosti Verkhovnogo Soveta SSSR [Bulletin of the USSR Supreme Council]. 1939, no. 32.
6. Malysheva E. M. Ispytanie. Sotsium i vlast': problemy vzaimodeystviya v gody Velikoy Otechestvennoy voyny 1941–1945 [Challenge. Society and authority: problems of coope¬ration during the Great Patriotic War of 1941–1945]. Maykop, 2000.
7. Rossiyskiy gosudarstvennyy arkhiv sotsial'no-politicheskoy istorii (RGASPI) [Russian State Archive of Sociopolitical History (RGASPI)]. F. 17. Op. 22. D. 1951. L. 341.
8. Malysheva E. M. Sotsial'nye otnosheniya i ekonomicheskoe sotrudnichestvo rabochikh i krest'yan Severnogo Kavkaza v gody Velikoy Otechestvennoy voyny: dis. d-ra ist. nauk [Social relations and economic cooperation of workers and peasants in the North Caucasus during the Great Patriotic War: dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of historical sciences]. Moscow, 1993.
9. Tsentr dokumentatsii noveyshey istorii Krasnodarskogo kraya [Documentation center of the Krasnodar region contemporary history]. F. 1774. Op. 1. D. 19691. L. 44.
10. Lokhova T. V. Sel'skoe khozyaystvo Krasnodarskogo kraya i Adygeyskoy avtonomnoy oblasti v gody Velikoy Otechestvennoy voyny: dis. kand. ist. nauk [Agriculture of Krasnodar region and Adygei autonomous region during the Great Patriotic War: dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of historical sciences]. Maykop, 2012.
11. Sovetskaya istoricheskaya entsiklopediya [Soviet historical encyclopedia]. Moscow, 1965, vol. 6.
12. Selunskaya V. M. Sotsial'naya struktura sovetskogo obshchestva [Social structure of soviet society]. Moscow, 1987.
13. RGASPI. F. 17. Op. 123. D. 77.
14. Krasnodarskiy kray v 1937–1941 gg.: Dokumenty i materialy [Krasnodar region in 1937–1941: Documents and materials]. Krasnodar, 1997.
15. RGASPI. F. 17. Op. 123. D. 63. L. 34.
16. Vyltsan M. A. Sovetskaya derevnya nakanune Velikoy Otechestvennoy voyny [Societ village on the eve of the Great Patriotic War]. Moscow, 1970.